Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Rutgers or Seton Hall?  (Read 1904 times)

Gruitza

Rutgers or Seton Hall?
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »
Im currently at a Tier 4 in PA, I am looking into transfering next fall to 1 of the above mentioned but am not sure if either of the two offer any substantial advantages. I will be practicing in NJ. Any input or opinions of two schools would be appreciated!
-Thanks!

big - fat - box

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Rutgers or Seton Hall?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »
If you're an NJ resident, you'll probably save money by going to Rutgers. I'd worry about getting through your first semester at this point though. You can research transferring over winter break.

Gruitza

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »
I just realized my initial post seemed a bit misleading. Im not looking to transfer in order to jump tiers. I would like to be in NJ to be closer to loved ones over the next two years. I also will be practicing in NJ and recognize the benefit of attending a school in the state where I plan on looking for employment. I realize that the two schools are comparable but was curious as to whether any current or former students would recomend one over the other and am curious as to thier reasons. I plan on scheduling tours in the spring but for now am focused on finals.

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »
I just realized my initial post seemed a bit misleading. Im not looking to transfer in order to jump tiers. I would like to be in NJ to be closer to loved ones over the next two years. I also will be practicing in NJ and recognize the benefit of attending a school in the state where I plan on looking for employment. I realize that the two schools are comparable but was curious as to whether any current or former students would recomend one over the other and am curious as to thier reasons. I plan on scheduling tours in the spring but for now am focused on finals.

Go to NYU or Columbia. Columbia would be better.