Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Being Pregnant During the Bar  (Read 7969 times)

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Being Pregnant During the Bar
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »
It wasn't offensive to warrant an attack either.  Oh well, life goes on.  Shouldn't you be mass mailing resumes doodsmack?

Doodsmack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
Another statement that doesn't make sense.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »
Silly me, I assumed you were a law student.  Oops, looks like you are a 0L with an big opinion that is worthless.

Good luck getting into school.  Based on your numbers, in this economy, you will be struggling ;).

Doodsmack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »
It looks like you'll be more elitist than most of your peers in biglaw, based on my experience of it. Of course, it may depend on the firm, but ironically you might not fit in.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »
It looks like you'll be more elitist than most of your peers in biglaw, based on my experience of it. Of course, it may depend on the firm, but ironically you might not fit in.

I worked for 2 firms and had 2 offers.  I fit in just fine actually.  Funny how you are talking about Biglaw as a 0L that knows nothing.

Good luck.  Maybe one day you will work under me ;).

SASS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »
OP - I would contact the state bar where you will be sitting and find out what kind of accommodations they make.  I am sure they have some procedure for this.

Doodsmack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »

I worked for 2 firms and had 2 offers.  I fit in just fine actually.  Funny how you are talking about Biglaw as a 0L that knows nothing.

Getting an offer doesn't necessarily imply fitting in with your peers there. Your post further proves my point. And oh how wrong you are about knowing nothing.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »

Just because you may have worked in one in a non-summer/non-lawyer capacity, doesn't mean you know much.  Go back to the pre-law forums big guy.

Let me let you in on a little secret.  Just because I bust balls on here doesn't mean I act like this to my peers.  Funny thing is, you aren't my peer.  You are nobody.  Bye now ;)

Doodsmack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »
Just because I bust balls on here doesn't mean I act like this to my peers.

Yeah you just come on here to say what you really think. And the elitism shines through in every post. Like I said, it's worse than the biglaw associates I've worked with.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »
I enjoy getting a rise out of people like you.  It's just for the hell of it.  I don't walk around like this while at work ha ha.

Seriously though, go back to the pre-law boards.  You are a 0L and have no worth here.