Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How was Widener TAP 2009?  (Read 14934 times)

dapilamkid

• View Profile
Re: How was Widener TAP 2009?
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »
squash11,

Message me if you want, I am trying to form a study group and I been talking to one of them lately about the program.  It will help get us through.  Do you have facebook?

dapilamkid

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 11:25:45 AM »
battleem2, you can too if you going do the program and at DE.

LawSchool2012

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »
I took Tap 2009 and they are right ...  only 17 out of 120 (roughly) students got admitted.  The legal writing professor seemed to care less about teaching us.  Prof T was all about scaring people.  I worked very hard and was surprised about the outcome.  However, I completed my first year at another ABA approved school and my grades were similar to those in TAP, but I am making improvement.  Therefore, I cannot say that their grading is completely off but it's no help if you're already struggling with logic and comprehension.  So .... I would say don't take TAP because after that you can never apply and the chances of getting in are slim.  Retake the LSAT and try to score higher before attending TAP.

downtrodden

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
Not being admitted was a blessing in disguise for those people. Widener is a horrible investment-- the ROI is absolute trash for the vast majority of students.

USC313

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »
Agree with downtrodden...again. Dapilamkid...please rethink attending this school. Unless you're on some sort of scholarship, you're going to end up with a mountain of debt no job prospects outside of practicing shitlaw.