Law School Discussion

To retake or not to retake...That is the question

Jeffort

• LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: To retake or not to retake...That is the question
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »
jeffort...

you're back?

uhhm, Yeah.  Otherwise this must be the ghost of Jeffort past typing and it took the LSD server over a year for this post to go through!  :D

So did the test-prep company fire you and pull the plug?   Or did they just wipe out their server and call a sudden halt to everything, like you did when you shut down your website?   Most important, why should anyone pay any attention to you here when you've already proven yourself to be a big crybaby who deletes all his posts and runs away when he feels like it?

In other words, GO BACK TO THE HOLE FROM WHICH YOU CRAWLED.  WE'VE DONE MARVELOUSLY WITHOUT YOU.  EARLCAT IS THE VERY BEST.

I do not appreciate your insulting abusive commentary about me.

If offering and posting my LSAT prep and Law School related advice for free is a sin, then I am a sinner.  I do regret having agreed to circumstances that required me to delete all my previous posts here and elsewhere over a year ago, it will not happen again. 

Please drop your hater attitude, it's not cool.

Thanx for the compliments Trev and Earlcat.  :)

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »

Um . . . NO.  The people you're grooming around here ought to know that you're the typs of guy who's here today, gone tomorrow.  Why not explain what happened?

Remember this thread?  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=4011256.0 

The one where you pulled up stakes and bailed out on people who you were "helping"?  Why not come clean?  If you're a licensed attorney, what in the heck are you doing in a place like this?    Your antics make you seem unstable and getting a 177 is no big whoop.  Hell, Spitzer got a 180 and look at what a schmuck he turned out to be.

Jeffort

• LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 08:08:22 AM »

Um . . . NO.  The people you're grooming around here ought to know that you're the typs of guy who's here today, gone tomorrow.  Why not explain what happened?

Remember this thread?  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=4011256.0 

The one where you pulled up stakes and bailed out on people who you were "helping"?  Why not come clean?  If you're a licensed attorney, what in the heck are you doing in a place like this?    Your antics make you seem unstable and getting a 177 is no big whoop.  Hell, Spitzer got a 180 and look at what a schmuck he turned out to be.

Ehh, your claim that I'm a here today and gone tomorrow type of guy is false and you are incorrect in many other ways with your accusations.  I've been here on this board pretty much non-stop since I registered this account in 2006.
Take a look at the 'Most time online' box in the LSD stats at http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=stats
I do not and have not had the 'auto refresh' feature some browsers offer turned on.  That's real active time dude. 

I've hid nothing from anyone and firmly believe in a policy of truth.  Yes, as I alluded to in my previous post in this thread, due to business circumstances, last year I was commanded and required to immediately delete all my ~8000 previous posts as a condition of employment. 

As I said, I regret having agreed to that and having done it, it was not what I wanted to do.  Spending many days last year deleting all my previous posts was like watching part of my life flash before my eyes and I hated doing it.  It was very painful in many ways to have to manually d-dub all that stuff I had written and posted here and on other boards to provide quality free assistance to students preparing to take the LSAT and seek LS admission.  Like I said, it will not happen again.

I'm no longer working for TM, therefore the condition that required me to delete all my posts and that restrained me from posting free LSAT and LS advice here and on other web sites is no longer in place.  That's why I'm now back doing my thing to, for free to users of the boards, help students improve their LSAT scores and gain admission to quality Law Schools. 

I wish I could tell you more about the details and events in my life over that last ~1.5 years to satisfy you and put an end to your hostility towards me but I cannot due to personal privacy reasons as well as confidentiality agreements. 

Simple bottom line: There is no conceivable reason I can think of to justify you being hostile and aggressive towards me for posting and providing quality LSAT and LS advice to students on discussion boards free of charge as I previously did and am now doing again.  You put the word 'hater' in your username and seem to be proving that to be an accurate description of yourself, but IDK, I've never met you or talked to you on the phone or in person, so who knows, maybe you are a cool nice guy in person.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »
The one where you pulled up stakes and bailed out on people who you were "helping"? 

You make it sound like he violated a contract. 
This site was set up with a delete button.  He's allowed to delete whatever he wants.

getting a 177 is no big whoop

Subtle 178 troll.

just some guy

• WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 05:05:48 AM »
The one where you pulled up stakes and bailed out on people who you were "helping"? 

You make it sound like he violated a contract. 
This site was set up with a delete button.  He's allowed to delete whatever he wants.

getting a 177 is no big whoop

Subtle 178 troll.

Even more subtle 179 trolling. ;)

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 09:02:28 AM »