Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need help..LSAT Registration Refund (How many days does it take)  (Read 547 times)

kalasad

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi,

I registered for FEB 2010. Now due to some reason I want to cancel my test date and I don't know when I am going to take it again. So  I filled the form for LSAT Registration refund found on lsac.org on Oct/8th and faxed it. I still don't see my test date taken off from my online account.

I was wondering if you have any idea on how many days does it take to process it. When I called lsac they said that it should be processed in 5 business days. By now its almost 10 business days. What should I do from here please suggest.

Thanks,

elle-y

• View Profile
Re: Need help..LSAT Registration Refund (How many days does it take)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 11:44:48 PM »
I applied for a refund in 2006; I think it took a week or two. Keep in mind they just processed the September LSAT so it may take an extra few days. I'd wait until Friday and if you don't see the funds back on your CC or your account on LSAT affected give them a call, it's not like they're going to punish you for asking.

For what it's worth, I saw the refund on my credit card before I saw it on my LSAT account, and I definitely didn't get any kind of confirmation.
3.1 / 156