Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Typo on Application - PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 2561 times)

hb0312

• View Profile
Typo on Application - PLEASE HELP!!
« on: October 18, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »
So...I'm an idiot and I submitted an application and missed a typo on the common information form.  I took the LSAT in 6/09.  The CI form says 6/08, I noticed right after I submitted it. I've since fixed it so the rest of the apps will be fine. I doubt there's anything I can do at this point, but will the schools be able to figure it out from the report they get from LSAC?! Please help, I'm freaking out! Thank you!

oceansmarine

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Typo on Application - PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »
Take a chill pill.  The Law schools only want to know the grade score.  Your LSAT score is good for 5 years.  Note:  Most law schools weight the adjusted GPA by LSDAS rather than the LSAT.  One other note: currently you have a 59 percent chance in getting into law school.  I would be more worried about finances rather than the LSAT year error.   You will be fine.......

donaldjeo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Typo on Application - PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 04:00:25 AM »
its okey... every person have some mistakes. and that is fact. take a chill and be happy. if you not upload then now upload what's problem. Btw Nice to talk with you. But now I am busy to complete my mcse and update me day to day in IT world. But it is my part time study I also like to do browsing, chating and meet peoples like you to make good and honest friends. Its my pleasure to send your article to all my freind and they also get knowledge after read you article. If you dont mind. i like to add you in the list of my friends. have a nice day and keep it up. My all best wishes with you.....