Your numbers are too low for UCLA. Consider applying to some other schools or retaking the LSAT, depending on what you want.
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.
Thanks for the info. I signed up for the December LSATs already so I am definitely taking it.The question now is if I do that, can I still apply for UCLA (and my other choice law schools) now and let them know I will be taking the LSATs again in December or should i hold off until I get my results the second time around?
I'm in a similar situation with UCLA . . . 163 LSAT, 3.9 GPA at an Ivy, very good softs and whatnot. UCLA is just one of those applications I'm shooting out there with hopes of them maybe throwing me a bone. Anyone think it's worth the application price for me?
I was hearing that stuff like the mock UN thing helps a lot with admissions
My main concern is since I have already taken the LSATs once, they won't pay attention to the fact that I am scheduled to retake it again this December and will make a decision based off of my first score.Does anyone know a specific way I can avoid this? Such as what exact channels I must go through to make it clear to them so they will wait.Again, blueskies and everyone else, thank you so much for the help you've provided so far.