Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: for those of you who used the logical reasoning bible...  (Read 1154 times)

Pattymac

• View Profile
    • Email
for those of you who used the logical reasoning bible...
« on: September 28, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »
How long did it take you to complete the book in it's entirety?  And did anyone read through it twice?

cmarston

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: for those of you who used the logical reasoning bible...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »
I only got about 2/3 of the way through it (through the chapter on formal logic) because I was weaker on Logic Games and focusing more on preparing for those.

It took me a few weeks to get through the Logic Games Bible and the part of the Logical Reasoning Bible that I used while taking regular practice tests.

John_Roberts

• He is the most beautiful man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:44:13 PM »
It took me about 3 weeks. How many hours a day are you thinking of dedicating to it? And how many days a week?
"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it." -Mitch Hedburg

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:49:32 PM »
I think it took me about 3 weeks... but I was working with the LGB at the same time.  I loved those books.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »
2 days.

Also, 2 days for the LG Bible and about 3 for the RC Bible (I was more lax with the last of these 3)

UALjosh

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
I got the LR Bible about a week or so ago and I am 75% finished. Spending about 3 hours a day average sometimes more. However, I had a VERY hard time with the conditional response section. Diagramming sentences/arguments has never been easy for me and I really struggled with this. Will go back once finished with the book to review. Any suggestions for this? I take the LSAT 12/05 and started my study schedule about 10 days ago, giving myself 9 weeks @ 3hrs a day minimum.