Just finished it
 8 (21.6%)
Guessed alot...
 1 (2.7%)
Just signed up for December LSAT
 6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!  (Read 31389 times)

hopefulsplitter28

• View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
this waiting is killing me...

On3H34rT

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
Yes, the wait is quite horrible.  I am paranoid that I may of transferred answers wrong on the first section (real RC).  I was still nervous and pressed for time.

Who knows?

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
I have been doing a pretty good job of not thinking about the scores... Then someone will ask when I'll be getting it back and my stomach immediately cramps up and my day is ruined.  I just want to get it back and never go to this forum area again!!! 

bpgurl10

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »
Oh I hate waiting... I felt good after the test but now I am worried about my score :(

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
I just want to get it back and hopefully, it is in the ballpark of what my PTs were... Then I never want to think about RC, LR, or LG EVER AGAIN!  The thought of taking it again makes me sick....  :-X

John_Roberts

• He is the most beautiful man.
    • View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT...Semi-Official *COUNTDOWN* thread < 5-ish DAYS! >
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
It's coming soon!

Most of the time I feel fine, but once in a while I get hit with a pang of nervousness.
"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it." -Mitch Hedburg

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 01:53:48 AM »
I have been able to not worry much about this for the last couple of weeks. Have had school to distract me. However, a day or so ago I was with my girlfriend talking about future plans when I had this pang of worry. I hate it.

Last night I had a great dream though. I was talking to some administrator for the lsats and he had my results. He handed me some papers and said, "You did great! You only got four questions wrong!" And I was just so elated and excited thinking how I could go anywhere I wanted to now with no worries.

It was an amazing dream. Then I woke up and was reminded of the harsh reality of life. :(

Tofu

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2009, 03:30:41 AM »
I have been able to not worry much about this for the last couple of weeks. Have had school to distract me. However, a day or so ago I was with my girlfriend talking about future plans when I had this pang of worry. I hate it.

Last night I had a great dream though. I was talking to some administrator for the lsats and he had my results. He handed me some papers and said, "You did great! You only got four questions wrong!" And I was just so elated and excited thinking how I could go anywhere I wanted to now with no worries.

It was an amazing dream. Then I woke up and was reminded of the harsh reality of life. :(

i had a nightmare last night where i ended up getting a horrible score :(

jsimp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »
The wait is killing me. Its like I don't know what to do with my life right now. Last night I had a dream that I got my scores back and did extremely well. But the dream didn't make since because my score was a 188. I know that the highest you can get is an 180 but I think it just meant that I felt very good about my performance on the test. We will see though. One week left.

jsimp

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT...Semi-Official *COUNTDOWN* thread < 3-ish DAYS! >
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »
So will they send out email letting us know the scores are available or do we just have to check starting on the 19th?