Just finished it
 8 (21.6%)
Guessed alot...
 1 (2.7%)
Just signed up for December LSAT
 6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!  (Read 31558 times)

compaq1984

• View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
Mine too but supposedly they're released earlier...

elle-y

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »
Expect the scores at least the Friday prior, if not earlier.
3.1 / 156

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »
cool...thanx

any666

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »
Would anyone PM me with answers to:

bears *and* the maximum number of classes?

These two are really bugging me. Thx much!  ;D

Can someone PM me too? It'd be very helpful in deciding keep/cancel. Thanks!

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »
#1:  Scores are typically released (and have been for many years now) before the deadline date listed in your documents/on the LSAC web page.  That date is a drop dead, must have them released by then deadline.  So, based on history you will very likely receive your scores in advance of that date.  Stop stressing about it, they will send you an email with your score and you will then be able to access all the disclosure files about the test and your score upon release.

#2:  Please take this seriously people.  Asking about and trying to discuss the contents and substance of an administered test online or however prior to it being disclosed by LSAC is very far from being Kosher and carries great risks to your future.  That warning in the thread thumb-tacked at the top of the index IS from LSAC TEST SECURITY.  It is no internet joke/prank.  They DID post that and have posted that same thing repeatedly here and on the other boards for a few years now.  LSAC test security DOES read and patrol the boards and takes these issues seriously to try to insure the fairness of the test process. 

From what they say, and from what they have told me, they would rather be able to rely on the honor code where everyone simply obeys the rules and is honest rather than having to get all draconian with investigations and such that can potentially lead to offenders/cheaters getting into lots of trouble that can possibly tank a persons opportunity to gain Law School admission and later have a career as a lawyer. 

Not that this should even need to be said yet again, Just remember, the gatekeepers are watching and blatant cheaters/rule breakers will not be tolerated. 

Squish

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »
I was wondering if we were breaching the privacy agreement. I tried to keep my post pretty vague just in case. Thanks for pointing out the sticky post as I hadn't seen it prior.

My question is just what institutes a violation. It seems to me that discussing the order of sections shouldn't compromise the test in any form so i think this thread is okay there. I do agree though it is probably not the best idea to discuss what types of questions the hard ones were or what they were about. It seems that simply referring to a certain question/set by a related name (like the previously mentioned "airplane game") shouldn't pose too much of a problem though i see where it could be interpreted as such.

Either way, thanks for the heads up! I'll try to be more careful from now on.

hopefulsplitter28

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2009, 02:29:28 AM »
Did anyone else feel like they did, in general, better on the Sep2009 LSAT than on the other recent PTs (I did most PTs from PT47 onwards)?
I keep thinking I did well. Usually there are some tricky LRs and RCs that make me guess between two answer choices, but I didn't really come across this on test day. Which makes me feel like I did better on the actual test than PTs. But quite a few people are feeling the other way around, and this is making me feel very uneasy. Anyone else felt the same as I?

redherring!

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »
Did anyone else feel like they did, in general, better on the Sep2009 LSAT than on the other recent PTs (I did most PTs from PT47 onwards)?
I keep thinking I did well. Usually there are some tricky LRs and RCs that make me guess between two answer choices, but I didn't really come across this on test day. Which makes me feel like I did better on the actual test than PTs. But quite a few people are feeling the other way around, and this is making me feel very uneasy. Anyone else felt the same as I?

I think it is very common to second guess yourself after the real LSAT. Especially since duting all the PTs the answers are immediately available which generates a sense of immediate confidence that cannot be obtained with the real LSAT. I personally thought the LR's and RC were pretty straightforward.

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »
bump

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

grind.