Just finished it
 8 (21.6%)
Guessed alot...
 1 (2.7%)
Just signed up for December LSAT
 6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!  (Read 31586 times)

compaq1984

• View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 03:13:53 AM »
I felt the last game in the LG was a pain... Seemed reasonable because the rules were formal logic but the questions were typical LSAC BS.... Lengthy stems and about 3 of them were 'CANNOT' or 'EXCEPT' questions.  Its definitely a very doable game but one that requires about 10+ minutes and I only had like 9 or so... Especially frustrating because the first 3 were slam dunks....   >:(

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 03:35:08 AM »
I found my Logic Game to be pretty easy. Only two questions I was unsure about. But I had enough time to go back and check them. I was erasing and changing my answer on the last question when they called time.

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »
I agree with Compaq on this one:  thought the games were pretty straightforward (especially the first two) and was feeling fine... but 3 took a full 8 minutes and 4 was just a time suck, because of the questions. Wound up guess-bubbling the last 2 Q's.... grrrrr.

lhyde17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
I got LG/LR/RC/LG/LR. I really hope that my first LG was EXP!!

lionel.hutz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2009, 04:14:38 PM »
RC/LR/RC LG/LR

I had to cancel.  I felt decent about it except for the airplane LG.

The problem was my proctor.  During my first section, he kept telling me to bubble in my name, account number and all that other stuff WHILE i was working on my first section., meaning he already started the test.  I kept ignoring him but he kept interrupting me and eventually i gave up and bubbled the stuff in.  He made a few other people do the same thing.  I lost about 3-4 mins on that section, and because it was RC i didnt really have enough time to adequately complete and ready the last passage.

It really threw me off for the rest of the test.  I complained to the main guy and he told me to file a complaint with LSAC.  I'm pretty sure noting is going to happen to i just cancelled.

Zero216

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
oh crap...I just realized that I put my SIN # down incorrectly...first 3 numbers are not what I thought they were!

I feel so stupid...anyone have any idea what will happen?

lsat2009

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2009, 08:36:15 PM »
If anyone is fairly confident about the skizophrenia, bears question, or the meteor question would th PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND me the answer!? I literally cant think about anything else!! Thanks!!  ;D

JediJoe22

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
Games is my worst section, so when I crushed the first games section on the exam I was feeling incredibly confident. Maybe that confidence went to my head because despite never having timing problems on anything other than games, I ran out of time on the next two sections and had to guess on 2 or 3 questions per section. When section four was another games section, my tires deflated and completely fell off. I lost all focus and just blew the section, only finishing two games and guessing on the rest. I'll wait to get my official score, but I'm sure I'll be retaking in December.

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

Hey Lionel, I would definitely file a complaint.  Who knows what they can really do at this point but it can't hurt and that ***hole should face some consequences.  That's ridiculous...

RC/LR/RC LG/LR

I had to cancel.  I felt decent about it except for the airplane LG.

The problem was my proctor.  During my first section, he kept telling me to bubble in my name, account number and all that other stuff WHILE i was working on my first section., meaning he already started the test.  I kept ignoring him but he kept interrupting me and eventually i gave up and bubbled the stuff in.  He made a few other people do the same thing.  I lost about 3-4 mins on that section, and because it was RC i didnt really have enough time to adequately complete and ready the last passage.

It really threw me off for the rest of the test.  I complained to the main guy and he told me to file a complaint with LSAC.  I'm pretty sure noting is going to happen to i just cancelled.

Squish

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 01:53:49 AM »
I also had RC/LR/RC/LR/LG.

I'm a little saddened to hear that the first RC section was the experimental section because I thought I rocked it. Oh well. At least I know before my score comes!

I didn't find the Logic Games too difficult but I actually enjoy them. The airplane game didn't phase me too much because if I remember correctly there were only 5 planes to classify/order which makes it significantly less complex than the hybrid games I have seen on practice tests. I do agree that it was probably the hardest though.All I know is that I actually finished the LG section which is something I haven't done often.