Just finished it
 8 (21.6%)
Guessed alot...
 1 (2.7%)
Just signed up for December LSAT
 6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!  (Read 31943 times)

js11287

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 02:06:58 AM »

I actually found the last LG kind of easy. It wasn't as easy or straightforward as some other ones, but I took a few seconds and built some non-traditional setups and think I handled them pretty effectively.

Wait. You just scared me to death. What do you mean, non-traditional setups????? I thought they were pretty straight forward...unless I did it completely wrong

kyoo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 03:37:07 AM »
I had a worst insomnia the night before the test date. Went to a bed at 9...eventually ended up sleeping half a hour. Funny part was that I wasn't really sleepy util the test was done though I have to admit that I was irritated by not being able to sleep well. My order was RC/LR/RC/LG/LR. I think I crushed the LG but bombed a big time on the real RC. Any tips for those insomniacs who are contemplating the December LSAT?

Lawyerwannabe23

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »
Anyone have RC/LR/LR/LR/LG ???

Which LR do you guys think was the experimental between the LR? Automatically I know that the 3rd LR was for real, but as far as the first two, I have a feeling it might be the very first one but of course I could be wrong... any thoughts?

jsimp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »
I think its the first one. I know the third one was real, it was easy, just like the practice test, and the second one wasn't that bad either. But I was hoping I would get another RC section because that was murder, don't understand what happened. I did so well on it on the practice test. Oh welll, rock the LG section though with time to spare

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2009, 10:33:17 AM »
Well, mine was RC/LR/LR/LR/LG

LG was super easy for me.

My second LR (section 3) was what really got me. I wasn't sure if it was super hard or if I was just out of it by Section 3 already and needed my break.

Section 2 (the first LR) was hard but not that bad, I felt a little off but finished it. Section 4 (third LR) was super easy. I only hope that wasn't the experimental section.

I really have no clue how well I did. RC was so-so. Not as good as I wanted but I finished pretty much every question.

Boy was I out of it when it came to the writing section. I kind of completed it well but not as good as I hoped to. Just hope it doesn't come down to that for deciding what schools I get into.

I had almost exactly the same experience. Ran out of time on the last LG and guess-bubbled the last two, but otherwise felt strong. The writing section, however... I had a blast. Decided to call the Association "BAAA" and kept hearing the sound of sheep, braying in my head the whole time. Crazy.

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
So are we in agreement that the "REAL" section was the one with airplanes and school courses???? If so that sucks b/c I def was -0 on the first LG and im not as confident on the 2nd one (airplanes/school courses)... Just want to know so I can mentally knock my score down 2 points...  :(

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »
Sorry, Compaq... airplanes it was.

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
figures...  Hopefully my other sections will pick me up... #4 probably wasnt even that hard but I just rushed through a bit and 2-3 had me stumped.... GD formal logic..

:-\

belushi018

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »
Sorry, Compaq... airplanes it was.

One of my LG sections had 22 questions (the second section on the test) and one had 23 questions (the fifth).  I'm pretty sure the one with 23 questions was the real deal.  Can anyone confirm?

compaq1984

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »
yes...i think we are in agreement that the 23 questions was the REAL one...