Just finished it
 8 (21.6%)
Guessed alot...
 1 (2.7%)
Just signed up for December LSAT
 6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!  (Read 31912 times)

Jeff_da_bomb77

• View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
so wait the game with yuki and renaldo was the experimental logic games one right? and the physics music soc one was the real one right>?

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
The one with the last game with all the if-then statements was the real one. The one that was the last section.

roguey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »
This was the first time I took the LSAT, and I didn't really do much preparation. I took about 2 practice tests the other day and did super on them (missed about 2-6 questions in total) so I wasn't worried about it. Logic Games was the one section I owned, missing none of the questions both times. Then I got into the room and I had the RC/LG/LR/LR/LG, and I have to say, the first LG made me stare at those two little bubbles on the back of the answer sheet very intently. I was about to leave I was so terrified after I was only able to answer about 10 of them without crying. I have to say, I don't know what you people are talking about when it comes to the first LG section. I finished the second LG section with 10 minutes to spare, looked over my answers, and still had 4 minutes, so I looked at them again. None of the rest of it seemed challenging, which scares me, honestly. Did anyone else find the first LG nigh undoable?

kscott2477

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 09:09:44 PM »
Yes .. I did. I found the first one very challenging and am with you on that ... I'd like to know which one was the experimental one. I found the first one horribly difficult. (and I too was doing quite well on them in my practice tests). all the folks, who keep saying they think the second one was the real one ... how do you know that? (yep, I'm fairly new to this).

Zero216

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »
So the real RC was the one that I bombed and the experimental was the one that I probably got perfect on. Great.

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
Well, mine was RC/LR/LR/LR/LG

LG was super easy for me.

My second LR (section 3) was what really got me. I wasn't sure if it was super hard or if I was just out of it by Section 3 already and needed my break.

Section 2 (the first LR) was hard but not that bad, I felt a little off but finished it. Section 4 (third LR) was super easy. I only hope that wasn't the experimental section.

I really have no clue how well I did. RC was so-so. Not as good as I wanted but I finished pretty much every question.

Boy was I out of it when it came to the writing section. I kind of completed it well but not as good as I hoped to. Just hope it doesn't come down to that for deciding what schools I get into.

SuwaneeD

• View Profile
Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »
My test section breakdown:

LG/LR/RC/LG/LR

I thought the first LR section was relatively more difficult than the other sections (but my nerveousness hit a peak during that section so I may have mis-read it's difficulty)

elle-y

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »
Would anyone PM me with answers to:

bears *and* the maximum number of classes?

These two are really bugging me. Thx much!  ;D
3.1 / 156

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »
Anyways, did anyone else have to deal with a lot of incompetent people - fellow test takers, I mean?  I was really surprised how many people were just clueless.

People bringing the wrong type of bag. People bringing too large of containers.  People bringing cell phones (even after being told not to). I saw a lot of people get turned away. Other people were asking stupid questions like, "once we are done with one section. Can we move onto the next one before the instructions are read?"

I talked to one guy who only studied lightly for the last month. All I could think was this had to somehow help with my scaled score. haha.

Anyone else have bad dreams last night? I woke up a couple of time because I kept dreaming I had slept in and both my alarms hadn't gone off and the hotel clerk hadn't given me my wake up call.

Btw: Since when did wake up calls become so automated? I got called, picked it up, and nothing. I remember back in the day when you got called some tired, bored clerk on the other end would greet you and tell you to wake up. :D

elle-y

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »
Diggz - I sent you a PM.
3.1 / 156