Just signed up for December LSAT
6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 07, 2009, 09:46:27 AM

Sept. '09 LSAT...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

Re: Sept. '09 LSAT DONE...FIRST POST!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 12:43:46 PM »
Aaah it feels so good to be done!

I don't see why there would be any rules at all after you're done the test...

With that said, I desperately want to know which of mine was the experimental (I had 2 games sections). Did those of you who had only one games section have a game about stones or one about airlines (those are the only ones from each i can definitely recall)? Thanks!!

Hopefully LSAC won't now hunt me down and chop off my head...  :P

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »
i officially want to die.  i felt really good about the test except that my worst section (logic games) came up twice.  i did awesome on one and terrible on the other.  any chance the experimental was section 5?  i know everyone says it's extremely unlikely, but it was so freakin weird!  i had a bizarre one about planes too :(

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »
Experimental is always 1, 2, or 3. What were everyones' test sections?  Any guesses at the experimental section? Just don't talk about specific question/answer choices.

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »
fml.  Yeah I figured the plane one was legit. I also had two LGs.  The first one I absolutely destroyed and I felt great... in the back of my mind I was expecting another one.

If its true that EXP is only 1,2, or 3, then it looks like I'll be retaking.  I really couldn't get a good grasp on the action of the last two LGs.  uUUGHHHHH.

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »
same thing happened to me.  i killed the first logic games and felt great, then i couldn't get a grip on the last logic games section.  i finished one game confidently, one about half and half, and pretty much guessed on two of the games.  so much for my high 160s.

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »
Does anyone know the order of the games from section 5 LG? I cant remember the order and I hope I didnt bubble in the wrong numbers on my answer sheet. My mind is blank all of a sudden LOL

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »
I'm surprised. I had the two games and I liked the second set better.

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »
My brother felt okay about it. He had RC LR LR LR LG. Hated the second LR and the games. We'll see how he does.

nooyyllib

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
RC/LR/RC/LG/LR

didnt feel so bad.

first RC i think i crushed but was the experimental. LR - i was iffy on three questions but I have a feeling they might be right? I'm not sure. 2nd RC was decent. ended up going into the last passage with 6:30. little pressured. the one passage about "tangible copyright" was hard. LG i know i got the first three games -0. but the last game was tough. ended up guessing on 2 questions.UGH. and last LR was a little harder than the first LR.  guessed on the last question because no time, iffy on like 4 question (one about the bear wtf?).

unless i get lucky i dont see a 170. I've been reading TLS and everyone thought it was easy. predicting curves of -9 and -10 on a 101 pt test. ugh.

I'd be thrilled with 166+.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »
LG/LR/RC/LG/LR

Experimental was pretty transparent, I think every single one of them had the newer question type that asks for an equivalent rule.  Only one of those in the "real" LG i think. Sadly it was the one I was least confident about.