Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where to buy real past lsat tests?  (Read 2030 times)

Noctus

• View Profile
Where to buy real past lsat tests?
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »
Is there a source other than the "10 real LSAT" books series through which I can get my hands on some real lsats administered previously?

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where to buy real past lsat tests?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:11:30 PM »
https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/PublicationDetail.aspx

For individual Preptests.

I'd purchase them off of Amazon. You can get them new from the same source for the same price. If you sign up for the Amazon Prime trial (free for three months) you can get free two day shipping and 1 day shipping for just 3.99/item.

Works great for the LSAC prep tests. I decided on Sunday to get two more Prep Tests (#55 and 56) and had them arrive today. All I paid was the $8.00 for each. No charge for shipping.

I'd sign up for the trial about 2 months before your test date so any last minute prep materials you might want can be at your door in no time, at no additional charge.

I also got my wristwatch this same way. Ordered it on Thursday, had it arrive on Monday (no shipping Sat/Sun).

French Fry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 05:29:33 PM »
LSAT.ORG and go to their shopping section. They are a series of books that contain ten actual LSAT tests in each. I just got another a few weeks ago and they were ten dollars cheaper... Or you can try Borders and Amazon. Borders often sends out coupons so check it out!

Lekowitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:57:30 AM »
I got a bunch of individual LSAT Preptests from Half.com. They ranged from $2-$5 and if you buy several from one seller you'll save on shipping.