Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's your plan if you don't do well your first year?  (Read 4937 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: What's your plan if you don't do well your first year?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »
Dear God, you are an idiot. Reread the post you quoted Einstein, it was saying that quiting is for losers and encrouraging people not to quit. Learn to read.

Calm down now Thelo.  My loss is your gain right?  I wouldn't complain so much about other people failing. 

All I am saying is that I am not going to stick with law school if I am miserable there and show no aptitude for law.  You should be thanking me because thanks to my self judgement the world may be spared a terrible idiot lawyer.  I'm sure you are smart and will be brilliant at law school but not all of us assume the best.  I am sorry that you "hate those ******"  but wouldn't it be ironic if you end up failing out of law school?  I have this weird feeling that you will.  Life has a way of doing that... 

So if you are still passing you plan to quit? Are you one of those guys who stops the 2 mile run one lap into it since he dosn't have the guts to sprint into the front or passout puking and pooping himself to death in the process? I hate those pussies.

I don't think this is a "negative" thing to ask.  She is just asking us to consider the possibility that we won't all be brilliant at at law school, which you have to admit, is true. 

If I am literally in the very bottom of my class then I plan to cut my losses and drop out.  On the other hand, I don't plan to be too hard on myself if I am not in the tippy top of the class.  I do think it is important to manage your expectations.

Haynes7

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »
You sir...are the idiot.  I cannot even understand what you are talking about.  Try to be intelligible in the future.  What is this about an Einstein quote???  I'm trying to follow what you are saying but I just can't.  I'm sure it is my lack of intelligence and not yours tho...
Dear God, you are an idiot. Reread the post you quoted Einstein, it was saying that quiting is for losers and encrouraging people not to quit. Learn to read.

Calm down now Thelo.  My loss is your gain right?  I wouldn't complain so much about other people failing. 

All I am saying is that I am not going to stick with law school if I am miserable there and show no aptitude for law.  You should be thanking me because thanks to my self judgement the world may be spared a terrible idiot lawyer.  I'm sure you are smart and will be brilliant at law school but not all of us assume the best.  I am sorry that you "hate those ******"  but wouldn't it be ironic if you end up failing out of law school?  I have this weird feeling that you will.  Life has a way of doing that... 

So if you are still passing you plan to quit? Are you one of those guys who stops the 2 mile run one lap into it since he dosn't have the guts to sprint into the front or passout puking and pooping himself to death in the process? I hate those pussies.

I don't think this is a "negative" thing to ask.  She is just asking us to consider the possibility that we won't all be brilliant at at law school, which you have to admit, is true. 

If I am literally in the very bottom of my class then I plan to cut my losses and drop out.  On the other hand, I don't plan to be too hard on myself if I am not in the tippy top of the class.  I do think it is important to manage your expectations.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »
troll.

"who's Einstein........?"  :-X

You sir...are the idiot.  I cannot even understand what you are talking about.  Try to be intelligible in the future.  What is this about an Einstein quote???  I'm trying to follow what you are saying but I just can't.  I'm sure it is my lack of intelligence and not yours tho...

nde78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »
I think deminticare's sole purpose for posting anything is to insult people and start arguments. I pray he is not an attorney or on the path to becoming one because he clearly has some mental health issues that are untreated. Please get help.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 11:07:30 AM »
"stop saying the truth,I dont like it.....you must have issues....... :'( "

I think deminticare's sole purpose for posting anything is to insult people and start arguments. I pray he is not an attorney or on the path to becoming one because he clearly has some mental health issues that are untreated. Please get help.