Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What motivates you?  (Read 1449 times)

j_chouu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What motivates you?
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
yeah i think anyone who sets a target (a reasonable one too, not too low/high for the individual person) and hits that target should reward themselves handsomely. Obviously the option of going to a good school is a reward in itself, not to mention just the mere accomplishment. and lets face it, you gotta spoil yourselves sometimes

bluerose1482

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:55 AM »
Nygrrrl,  I also have two children.  My son is 6 and my daughter is 3 (almost 4).  When ;) I get into law school next year, they'll be 7 and almost 5.  What are your plans for child care?  My husband works 28/28 overseas, so on his month off, he'll take care of them.  When he's gone, my parents are going to take care of them while I'm at school or studying.  Best of luck!

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 11:35:17 AM »
Bluerose - my kids are 2.5 and almost 5. My husband just got laid off and is looking for another job, so I have no
idea what his situation will be, come fall -- but my mother in law is going to help out AND my #1 goal is to get into
Fordham's PT program so that I can continue to work/do the kids' school stuff.  (We live in NYC.) Not sure how this
is all going to work out, but I'm forging ahead: hoping my husband gets a decent job, so maybe I'll be able to cut
back to PT work.
 :)