Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Help! Need to know where to apply for an LLM  (Read 1569 times)

khyzr_21

• View Profile
    • Email
Help! Need to know where to apply for an LLM
« on: September 11, 2009, 10:59:46 PM »
I am an american, moved to Pakistan from the states...(financial issues) currently in my final year of an external LLB from the university of london, studying it in Pakistan, and simultaneously completed a BA degree bagging the top position out of 50,000 candidates. My LLB grades arent that good sadly, as I'm currently going on a 2.2, and there's no saying how final year will go.
Have some internships under my belt. and court room experience, worked with some fine lawyers on a number of cases. Have tons of extra curriculars as well.
I'm 20 years old

Applying to George Washington, Georgetown and MSU for an LLM.
Any feedback on the chances I have? Or where I should be applying?
Any feedback would be nice

writetrackad

• info@writetrackadmissions.com | (888) WRIT-TRK
    • View Profile
    • Write Track Admissions
    • Email
Re: Help! Need to know where to apply for an LLM
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
Khyzr,

What are your professional goals, and how will an LLM advance these goals?  Are you seeking a general LLM, or a specialized degree?  Thee are many factors to consider when choosing to apply to an LLM, and most principally your chosen field of practice, the ranking and prestige of the program, and where you plan to sit for the bar.

As a former admissions committee officer and head of Write Track Admissions, I can personally attest that a compelling personal statement is critical for admission into a top LLM Program.  I am glad to speak to you to learn more about your goals, and potentially help you gain admission to your first-choice LLM Programs.

If you would like to advertise, you are more than welcome to purchase a banner. You are not welcome to spam the boards.

-Nealric, moderator.

_____________________________ _____
Write Track Law Admissions
Admission Expert | www.writetrackadmissions.com
info@writetrackadmissions.com
Get Noticed, Get In