Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: September Test Day is upon us! Good luck!  (Read 9437 times)

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 10:09:08 AM »
Mid 160s. We'll see how he pulls through on test day. I feel like I'm one of those crazy parents. I'm going to be there (assuming I don't sleep in...) when he goes in.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »
FWIW, for my second sitting, I had a school suspension looming over my head, and I had scabies. That was gross. I was scratching myself the entire test. I don't think that everyone around me appreciated that too much. So, even with horrible things going on, I still pulled out a good score. If things aren't totally going your way, don't fret. They may still be fine.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »
So how are you going to explain the school suspension (if it occurred) in your addendum?

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
I did get the boot. I just explained in not so gruesome detail what happened. Looks like Duke couldn't have cared less.

French Fry

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »
I am very nervous myself. I have been taking practice tests and my scores are all over the board. One second I am in the high 160's, then I have gotten in the low 150's as well. I am just going to try to remain positive, keep my head up, and kick its ass. I can't wait until its over though... I hate being nervous. Good luck to you all!

elle-y

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2009, 05:42:04 PM »
good luck to you too! just gotta do the best you can, you've got the ability (if you've hit high 160s, you're capable of it). calm those nerves, you'll do awesome!

in other news, I seem to have conquered my little flu bug. slept 14 (!!) hours last night and have my energy level back. thank god. and thank goodness for orange juice, too.
3.1 / 156

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »
Good for you, elle-y! I think I've staved off my cold (using Purell like it's water and taking vitamins/juice), at least until Sunday.
I'm not really worried, just sort of resigned. I've been sitting in a 164 rut for a week, now -- a Very Good Score, I know, and good enough to feel confident about my 1st choice (Fordham PT), but still... I know I've scored better and have better in me... we'll just see, I guess.
Probably won't be on, tomorrow -- so GOOD LUCK, everyone!! Kick the test's ASS!  ;D

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »
First day of school today. I was trying to stay as far away from sick people as possible but it seemed all of them were seeking me out. I sit on place, a guy coughing up mucus sits next to me and tries to chat with me.

I stay in an isolated room at work, the one sick person at work comes and asks me for a favor. Ugh. Now I am wondering if I'm coming down with something and I have to convince myself it is all in my head.

Plus, I tested worst I have yet. 155. WTH!?! I just have to assume it was the stress of the first day back for fall quarter.

Best of luck to everyone. I have one more Prep-test, test #56 to take tomorrow and then I'm good. :)

YellowBird

• View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »
I've not taken any PTs in the past five or so days, but I have been reviewing the material. I have tried to curb my anxiety, but that is a bit hard to do when you are responsible for the well-being of your mother and sister... Also, I have got to stop stressing like I am. I didn't go to sleep until 5am yesterday!  :o

Good luck, you all! Although this is my first post, I'm well aware that many of you are bright and diligent; I'm sure you will do well... well, tomorrow, since it's 12:49am here...  :)

OMG, I'm freaking out.
Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better.
-Florence Nightingale

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Day until September Test Day! Relax!
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »
Oh goodness!  Everyone needs to make sure that they get to sleep at a decent hour tonight!!!