Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: September Test Day is upon us! Good luck!  (Read 9250 times)

jsimp

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 4 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »
I'm can't wait to get this test over with. I have been studying for it since June and has seen my score raise from the mid 150s to the upper 160s(got a 169 today)!!!! Wonder if I will be able to break 170 on the actual test.Ugh, can't wait to get an offical score...Only 4 more days!!!

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »
we're in the same boat - been studying since June, have gone from a 154 to mid/upper 160's. 167 is my highest so far - if I can get that on Saturday, I'll go home happy!

Slider

• Sr. Citizen
  • The only impossible journey is one u never begin
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
That makes three of us. Got a 168 on PT 54 today. This is my second attempt at this thing and I just can't wait to start the cycle.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
OMG guys, serious news:

An LSAC rep at my campus today confided in me that the scale for the upcoming administration is a -3 (97 RAW points required for a 170).

Also, you'll have to get 90 raw points to break a 160.

Good luck.

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »
 ;D  And again I say.... BRING IT!
Sorry Thales, you can't get me down - I'm looking forward to this beast!

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »
OMG guys, serious news:

An LSAC rep at my campus today confided in me that the scale for the upcoming administration is a -3 (97 RAW points required for a 170).

Also, you'll have to get 90 raw points to break a 160.

Good luck.

Thales just doesn't want anyone to get into law school. haha. After a while, it just gets beyond even slightly believable. :D

I just tested my highest ever. I'm up to doing 2 tests a day almost. We will see how it works for me. My issue is getting out of sync with my timing, etc. So I've got to keep up the studying. I do my best after last minute studying.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »
I'm not trying to bring anyone down - I'm simply parodying the TLS-like frenzy that usually ensues days before each administration.

You'll do fine.

nygrrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
I got it Thales - you're actually cracking me up & I like being able to laugh at this stuff.  :D
That said... another F'ing 164 tonight. Grrrr. Chalking it up to getting up at 600 and having a
crazy day, both with work AND with the kids. 
Diggz, I've always found the same thing: studying down to the wire. Just reviewed Assumption Q's in
Powerscore Bible and something clicked that I'd been missing, all along.  We still have 3 whole days!
lol

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:03 PM »
Oh, don't worry so much guys!  Just work on honing your skills, and things should go well! I took a practice test a week before my test, and it was 9 points below what I got.

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 10:56:05 PM »
My concern is my limited number of law schools I want to go to - only based in LA, with a specific legal focus. If I don't get what I want, then I chance having to put off going to law school for an entire year while I wait to try to retake my LSAT score. Anyone else do have to do this?

And I have no clue what the hell to do with a double major in Business Law and International Business if I don't get into law school. lol.

So stress is something I am getting used to because of how badly I want it.