Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: September Test Day is upon us! Good luck!  (Read 9059 times)

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: 10 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
I have to say though, that was a pretty good attempt at *&^% disturbing.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
Just got done talking to a good friend of mine who works for LSAC and he informed me that this upcoming test is going to be one of the hardest tests in the history of the LSAT and they're going to be using some new question formats, significantly longer question stems and longer reading comprehension articles. Apparently the higher ranked schools have been putting pressure on LSAC because too many underqualified students are slipping through the cracks and the schools' employment/bar pass rates are getting dinged as a result, thereby screwing up their rankings.

Just a heads up and good luck to everyone taking the exam!

Sir, I'm a big fan of your username.

elle-y

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 01:21:03 AM »
Just got done talking to a good friend of mine who works for LSAC and he informed me that this upcoming test is going to be one of the hardest tests in the history of the LSAT and they're going to be using some new question formats, significantly longer question stems and longer reading comprehension articles. Apparently the higher ranked schools have been putting pressure on LSAC because too many underqualified students are slipping through the cracks and the schools' employment/bar pass rates are getting dinged as a result, thereby screwing up their rankings.

oh f* here we go, will you be the first to announce the scores are "out" too?

god, I remember June 05 (yes kids, I've been around these boards THAT long) the "SCORES ARE OUT" started almost as soon as we got home. Well, I think they started as "EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO RETAKE"...I may just take a little 2.5 week vacay (in true Elle Woods fashion) just to avoid a complete mental breakdown because of all of you.
3.1 / 156

DiggzDE

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 01:33:52 AM »

I seriously hate you.  :P I've been eating oats to just help my digestion it is so screwed up from stress. Now I'm going to have to find a whole haul of them.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 09:16:21 AM »
You people are complete basketcases.

Relax, or, in the vernacular of the new youngins these days: chillax.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: 9 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
Is it just me or is it not obvious that a countdown thread to a stressful test..may ADD stress..??

I remember seeing this on TLS last cycle. This is all very TLS.

If I were a freaking out test taker, I would not log on to this site until after the test. You're not going to drastically change your way of thinking about certain questions at this point. I would work on timing, fatigue, and stress control.

Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
Is it just me or is it not obvious that a countdown thread to a stressful test..may ADD stress..??

I remember seeing this on TLS last cycle. This is all very TLS.

If I were a freaking out test taker, I would not log on to this site until after the test. You're not going to drastically change your way of thinking about certain questions at this point. I would work on timing, fatigue, and stress control.

This is all vb's devious plot to psyche out the next group of test takers causing lower scores on this test - and then to consequently, be relatively aided by the diminished LSAT scores of those applying during this cycle.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »
Vicious. I think it's working.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
You have all caught me in my devious schemes!  :P  Nah, just want people to know that there are others out there who are going after the same goals. While it may seem very TLS, I think that we are a more courteous group who will encourage instead of freak others out.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »
You have all caught me in my devious schemes!  :P  Nah, just want people to know that there are others out there who are going after the same goals. While it may seem very TLS, I think that we are a more courteous group who will encourage instead of freak others out.
\

Shut up. You know nothing.

Haven't you heard the news? September test be hardest ever.