Law School Discussion

September Test Day is upon us! Good luck!

Re: 9 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
You have all caught me in my devious schemes!  :P  Nah, just want people to know that there are others out there who are going after the same goals. While it may seem very TLS, I think that we are a more courteous group who will encourage instead of freak others out.
\

Shut up. You know nothing.

Haven't you heard the news? September test be hardest ever.

Damn, I forgot about that!

Re: 9 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2009, 07:19:18 AM »
OMG, OMG, OMG, 8 DAYS 8 DAYS 8 DAYS

Until judgement day.. the test of all tests.. the one defining moment that will determine your future, career and income prospects.

By the way, in June LSAC implemented a new rule (along with the modified test date/centre changes) that makes it possible for you to take the test only once in a lifetime.

Good luck everyone.

Re: 8 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 07:44:40 AM »

Until judgement day.. the test of all tests.. the one defining moment that will determine your future, career and income prospects.

By the way, in June LSAC implemented a new rule (along with the modified test date/centre changes) that makes it possible for you to take the test only once in a lifetime.

Good luck everyone.

Thank goodness I took it already, right?!

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 07:46:25 AM »

Good luck everyone.

Thank goodness I took it already, right?!

You and I both brah. Sucks for future testees.

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 07:51:01 AM »
Yup, sucks for my real brah who's taking it next week.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
You have all caught me in my devious schemes! :P Nah, just want people to know that there are others out there who are going after the same goals. While it may seem very TLS, I think that we are a more courteous group who will encourage instead of freak others out.
\

Shut up. You know nothing.

Haven't you heard the news? September test be hardest ever.

Damn, I forgot about that!

never forget that.

or, for that matter, alamo.

Re: 7 Days until September Test Day!
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2009, 09:16:47 AM »
One more week!  ;D  I'm giving my bro another games rundown today. Can't say enough for last minute studying :)

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2009, 10:45:49 AM »
One more week!  ;D  I'm giving my bro another games rundown today. Can't say enough for last minute studying :)

Just don't overdo it.

By the way, what is he averaging now?

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
Yeah, I know. I'm the psycho studier of us, but I'm just frustrated that I've given him all of my books (and Bibles), and he has barely studied them.  He's averaging low 160s, but is way erratic.

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »
6 days now. You're losing your touch VB.