Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Consultant for help with Personal Statement?  (Read 954 times)

SJH1982

• View Profile
Consultant for help with Personal Statement?
« on: September 09, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »
I wondered what everyone's feedback is on hiring a consultant to help with my personal statement.  I have written four different statements since July and still feel it's inadequate.  I am applying for early decision to one school and need my statement complete within the next few weeks.  Anyone have experience with this?

writetrackad

• info@writetrackadmissions.com | (888) WRIT-TRK
    • View Profile
    • Write Track Admissions
    • Email
Re: Consultant for help with Personal Statement?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »
SJH1982:

I am head consultant of Write Track Admissions, and my company has helped a number of candidates get into the top law schools for several years.  Our service is personalized and geared toward optimizing the quality of your personal statement.  I have three years of experience as an admissions officer at two top 15 law schools, and have the insider experience and insight to help you construct a statement that will resonate with the admissions committee.

Please email me at info@writetrackadmissions.com with your statement draft - I can indeed provide you with a free assessment of your statement, and also share with you some samples statements of last year's clients who were admitted to Harvard, Yale, and Cal-Berkeley, among other programs.

Best,

Kal, Write Track Admissions
_____________________________ _____
Write Track Law Admissions
Admission Expert | www.writetrackadmissions.com
info@writetrackadmissions.com
Get Noticed, Get In