Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The decline of LSD activity.  (Read 18534 times)

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: The decline of LSD activity.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 06:14:11 PM »
So..I guess we all consider TLS a successful site because of the number of posts.

But, at the same time, it's not hard to find alot of TLS poster bashing here on LSD. Most of us might say that were glad LSD isnt bogged down with some of the 'bros' and 'tools' from TLS.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
Hmmm, we can also be more lively in our discussion other than just the viral threads.  I shall try, and see how people pick up on it.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »
there is an instanity and groupthink that pervades TLS, I tried postig there but I felt like I was swimming uphill against the tide the whole time. Its really amazing what people will bliev if they read it on the internet and re-enforce it by agreeing with each other. The thing I like about LSD is that there are people here who will tell you to stop talking out of your ass (although group think still occurs here, not not as much as there).
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

hooloovoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
Its really amazing what people will bliev if they read it on the internet and re-enforce it by agreeing with each other.

example.

hooloovoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
PJC: add a poll or something.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »
Its really amazing what people will bliev if they read it on the internet and re-enforce it by agreeing with each other.

example.

911 Truthers
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

hooloovoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

example.

911 Truthers

i didn't realize that was a thing on TLS.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

example.

911 Truthers

i didn't realize that was a thing on TLS.

You took out of conext, no TLS in what you quoted, so you got an out of context response.

hooloovoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »
there is an instanity and groupthink that pervades TLS...  Its really amazing what people will bliev if they read it on the internet and re-enforce it by agreeing with each other.

example.

just some guy

• Sr. Citizen
  • WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »

example.

here:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=85273&start=25
I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but [this post] speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself.
with apologies to Keith Jarret