Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: personal statement consultants?  (Read 883 times)

j_chouu

• View Profile
    • Email
personal statement consultants?
« on: September 01, 2009, 10:20:19 PM »
i know there are people u can pay to help u write ur personal statements, what are the reputable ones on the cheaper end? particularly geared towards brainstorming

saks5th

• View Profile
Re: personal statement consultants?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »
i'm sorry but I find these things/places to be a waste of time. Just write about yourself, if you are applying to LS you should at least be able to convey who you are and your ideas in a decent manner. Get a friend or  someone who is good at grammar to edit for grammar, have others edit for content.

Another that works is reading other good and bad PS, see how the goods succeeded and how the bads failed--mainly it is about been honest and finding a bomb ass topic :)

saks5th

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »
i'm sorry but I find these things/places to be a waste of time. Just write about yourself, if you are applying to LS you should at least be able to convey who you are and your ideas in a decent manner. Get a friend or  someone who is good at grammar to edit for grammar, have others edit for content.

Another that works is reading other good and bad PS, see how the goods succeeded and how the bads failed--mainly it is about been honest and finding a bomb ass topic :)

writetrackad

• info@writetrackadmissions.com | (888) WRIT-TRK
    • View Profile
    • Write Track Admissions
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »
J Chou,

The law school personal statement is one of the most integral components of your law school application.  As a former admission officer, I have observed how a dynamic statement can truly propel an application toward admission - even ins spite of mediocre numbers; and conversely, how an inferior statement can undermine an applicant with strong numbers.

As a consultant for Write Track Admissions services, we pride ourselves on providing personalized expertise that maximizes our clients to draft stellar and standout personal statements. Our clients, off the strength of our aid, have gained admission to Yale Law, Harvard Law, and other top law schools. 

Please email us today at info@writetrackadmissions.com for a free review of your personal statement, and visit us at www.writetrackadmissions.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Kal, Write Track Admissions
_____________________________ _____
Write Track Law Admissions
Admission Expert | www.writetrackadmissions.com
info@writetrackadmissions.com
Get Noticed, Get In