Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Looking for ME Conviser Mini-review and Essay Prep  (Read 2292 times)

Eli47

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for ME Conviser Mini-review and Essay Prep
« on: August 31, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »
Looking to purchase Maine conviser mini-review and essay prep books for the Maine portion of the state bar. Interested in '08 or '09 versions.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Looking for ME Conviser Mini-review and Essay Prep
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »
Is the Conviser Mimi Review state specific? I donít remember mine being state specific, I would look but its in a box in the basement. The only thing I remember being state specific were the outlines/class notes and the big review outline.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Eli47

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
Hmm, when I called BarBri today they said it was the conviser and the essay prep. But, now that I look at the website it appears that is the outline book...If you feel like digging your materials out and selling them, please let me know!

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 08:56:32 AM »
Hmm, when I called BarBri today they said it was the conviser and the essay prep. But, now that I look at the website it appears that is the outline book...If you feel like digging your materials out and selling them, please let me know!

Mine are for Colorado, and I gotta keep them till I now I passed! But I think any convisor should do you sicne I'm oretty sure its not state specfic, in fact I'm know its not becuase it just covers MBE subjects now that I think about it.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Eli47

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »
Okay - thanks anyways. Good luck with the bar!

If there is someone out there with Maine bar review materials, please let me know!