Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Include every school attended in resume?  (Read 1181 times)

trippstrat

• View Profile
Include every school attended in resume?
« on: August 24, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »
Should I include every college attended in my resume or just the degree granting college?  One reason that I ask is that I have been to two other colleges (several years ago) and did very poorly, but have done great at the one I will be graduating from in May.  I know the schools will be listed on my LSDAS report, but I'm wondering if I should just try to draw as little attention to them as I can by leaving them off of my resume.  I would appreciate any of your thoughts.  Thank you.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Include every school attended in resume?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 01:43:01 AM »
Should I include every college attended in my resume or just the degree granting college?  One reason that I ask is that I have been to two other colleges (several years ago) and did very poorly, but have done great at the one I will be graduating from in May.  I know the schools will be listed on my LSDAS report, but I'm wondering if I should just try to draw as little attention to them as I can by leaving them off of my resume.  I would appreciate any of your thoughts.  Thank you.

For law school application purposes, yes, lest the schools think you're trying to sneak something by them. For general purposes, only if you really want to.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

trippstrat

• View Profile
Re: Include every school attended in resume?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
Ok.  Thank you.  That's what I was thinking.