Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: anyone know where Matthies went to school?  (Read 2749 times)

poker11234

• View Profile
anyone know where Matthies went to school?
« on: August 23, 2009, 04:45:07 PM »
i'm in law school now and wanted to be a visiting student at the school he/she went to so i can take those 2 distance learning classes.  the problem is i searched like hell and couldnt find where he/she went.  sent a pm also...

anyone?  and if anyone knows any other aba approved schools with online classes would be great...

Changed Name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: anyone know where Matthies went to school?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
I think he went to the University of Denver.

just Trev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
Yes, Matthies went to Denver, but then he transferred to Western State University College of Law where he graduated cum laude and was voted "Most Likely to Succeed." 

He later went on to become an insurance salesman after finding out that WSUCoL offered no job opportunities whatsoever.  He's now trying to get his indie rock career started with his first LP entitled "JD'd with Life."

poker11234

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
Yes, Matthies went to Denver, but then he transferred to Western State University College of Law where he graduated cum laude and was voted "Most Likely to Succeed." 

He later went on to become an insurance salesman after finding out that WSUCoL offered no job opportunities whatsoever.  He's now trying to get his indie rock career started with his first LP entitled "JD'd with Life."

anyway, couldnt find any online classes at UD, hopefully matthies gets back to me...