Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Health Care  (Read 30678 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: Health Care
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »
stop drinking and then you be more focused...so you admit to your gross generalization...good.

NO public...any public...not even small amount of public money to pay for abortions...NO allowance for elective surgery...YES!! pay for elective surgery out of your own pocket...that is exactly how it should be...plastic surgery as well...

NOW you get it...and you admit that aye was right...because you admit to it in your post...now you catching on read what you wrote again in RED...

that is part of what aye was talking about...NO ALLOWANCES...

let the women or men and women since this is really about convenience and not just a woman's reproductive issue to pay for their own 100 to 500 dollar elective surgery...

now you get it...

and you see how important the pro-life/fiscal conservative {DEMOCRAT} NOT REPUBLICAN issue is now to "medical insurance reform"...told you it would take a lot of debate..

This issue is what holds things up from adopting this bill...and it is ELECTIVE surgery...elective surgery...how inane...just go with stupak language and the bill gets signed...simple really.

now the good news...the billís requirement to strictly segregate funds provides a disincentive for insurers to cover abortion...itís going to be difficult to make sure that theyíre doing it correctly and if insurance companies find abortion coverage too onerous to provide...they could just give the whole thing up....

still, : it is still NOT good enough...aye want more

your redneck mentality and archie bunker attitude are reasons why you don't get it.

who accuse you violence?  (not that it would surprise julie:  you never met war not like, you pissant.)

and you absolutely incorrect about senate bill, which is one of current lies being spread by your ilk.  merged senate bill does not allow federal money be used abortions, however many times you and yours lie about it.  bill does allow women buy unsubsidized abortion coverage with own money, but assholes like you not able handle even that.  given how this set up, it highly unlikely such plans even be offered by insurance companies.  rich women, of course, still can get their abortions.

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2010, 10:47:50 PM »
success!

obama comes through! 

ah, who knew...an E.O.

great day for we indigos.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »
obama gave you nothing much at all.  that why bachman say she "heartbroken" and stupak called "baby killer" by one your zygote-savers on floor house.

you pretend happy because your hope defeating health care reform dashed.

putz.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »

pretend happy?  um, no...got what wanted...aye am very happy...my money safe from paying for inane elective surgical procedures...

{see response in NEW thread regarding obama's status quo/pro life stance in general discussion board, thankyou} ;)

obama gave you nothing much at all.  that why bachman say she "heartbroken" and stupak called "baby killer" by one your zygote-savers on floor house.

you pretend happy because your hope defeating health care reform dashed.

putz.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »
sure.  now tap your ruby slippers together three times and say it again.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2010, 10:17:23 PM »
sure.  now tap your ruby slippers together three times and say it again.

aw...don't be bitter. :'(

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »
not worry.  ruby slippers not julie's action.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2010, 02:40:17 AM »
you do realise these "two" characters are the same lonely dude, right? MultiPersonality.

I want to know what health care is the best it?

--post edited by EC

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2010, 02:08:48 AM »
Now that I live in SE Asia, I learn that the US pays way too much for health care. An MRI here costs about $200USD instead of the $2000USD+ for one in the US.

The problem isn't health insurance it's health care costs. A US doctor earns several 100 grand/yr after going to school for 8 years after highschool plus 4-8 years of residency. Frankly, after that kind of time and money investment, they deserve huge salaries. Still, they don't need that much education to treat the flu or a broken arm. A two-year degree is all an RN needs and they should treat those types of maladies. We just have this "right to health care" mentality (meaning the right to see a M.D. whenever we have the flue). A two-year degree doesn't deserve more than a $35k/yr salary (in all but large cities) and the cost of health care should reflect that. I suppose other wages could increase to match health care wages, but that's not happening so health care wages and spending should decrease.

I oppose the mentality because it further pepetuates the US' number one problem - the feeling that we have the "right" to evertything we want even if we cannot pay for it. Plus the right to a bailout when life treats us bad. Just look at our credit card debt verses savings and poor families (or single mothers) with 3+ children - not to mention our Fed. and State deficits. In other words, we are selfish.
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »
yes.  we idiots.

"best health care system in the world."  hah!