Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooley: one of the greats  (Read 3951 times)

HR6352

• View Profile
Re: Cooley: one of the greats
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 09:50:16 PM »
Wow, I was happy to get into Chicago but now I see that they're two spots behind Chicago-Kent on the Cooley rankings.  Does anybody know if it's too late to apply there?  I'm guessing 21 Layola is out of my range.   ;D

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »
You know what'd actually be interesting...  If other TTT's started to game the Cooley rankings.  Only Cooley receives mockery because they're the creators of this absurd calculus.  But of course, no one blames Chicago-Kent for fairing well in it.  So if you're Appalachian College of Law, why not buy a bunch of cheap chairs at the Dollar General?  If you're successful, you'll end up on mailings which receive at the house of nearly every prospective law student.

nerfco

• Sr. Citizen
  • U.Chi '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 05:18:35 PM »
You know what'd actually be interesting...  If other TTT's started to game the Cooley rankings.  Only Cooley receives mockery because they're the creators of this absurd calculus.  But of course, no one blames Chicago-Kent for fairing well in it.  So if you're Appalachian College of Law, why not buy a bunch of cheap chairs at the Dollar General?  If you're successful, you'll end up on mailings which receive at the house of nearly every prospective law student.

Cooley actually mails this stuff out? I never received and, but maybe they just didn't send it to me as I was in Canada. (I did receive a lot of mail from Valparaiso and Regent, among others.)