Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Question on call back interviews  (Read 6742 times)

Naked Promise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Question on call back interviews
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 04:30:20 AM »
So, another question. I mentioned before that I only have one suit. Do firms realize that some people only have the one suit at this point? Furthermore, I doubt they're really going to remember much about what I was wearing from just a 20 minute interview (given all the people they saw that day). I figure if I just get a new shirt and tie to go with the suit I should be ok. Is this accurate? Obviously a new suit would be ideal, but that's just not realistic right now.

Yes, they realize some students only have one suit. Not a big deal. No they will never remember your suit (unless it stands out in a bad way...if it's black/blue/grey then you're fine). Suits all look the same anyway. You don't even really need a new shirt/tie either. No one is going to remember what you wore that day or even care as long as you look decent. Although having more than 1 dress shirt is probably a good idea. I have like 4 white shirts. Also, your shirt should either be white or light blue. You should not be wearing dress shirts of any other color in law firm interviews.

hooloovoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »
what's an alt?

a fake account where a known poster pretends to be someone else.

and it's my alt, obviously.

eat it

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »
what's an alt?

a fake account where a known poster pretends to be someone else.

and it's my alt, obviously.

what's an alt?

that's exactly how i would have expected you to respond.  nice move.

eat it

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »
dude that is not an alt.  it's hdubs, the ambiguously-gendered poster that participated in the second-tier off-topic threads during our cycle.

i remember hdubs quite well.  which is why i still think he/she is an alt.

dubsy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
i thought i addressed the ambiguity the day i found out my LSAT score.  anyway, my avatar should clarify any remaining confusion. 
seeing king midas everywhere.