Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UM?  (Read 415 times)

nooyyllib

UM?
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »
UM,

was the october 1997 extra hard? Although I took it for the second time (first time being really long time ago (about a year)) the LG was very challenging. I normally average 1-2 wrong on LG section but this time I got 7 wrong. Also LR was slightly difficult too....(5/5 each). Normally i get about 2-3...sometimes 4..

Help?

JediJoe22

Re: UM?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »
Ha! This makes me feel a little better. I just took the Oct. 97' test this morning and scored terribly on LR, which is usually my stronger section.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
Hey Billy!! Nice to see you around these parts.

I just checked out the first time I did #23

LG -4
LR -6
LR -3
RC -2 (tied for my best on a timed section)

That fourth game was the Pattern..with QRSTU. I can't tell, but I'm sure I lost some time on that one. So..I do think those games are a little tougher than 45+, but it's starting to get hard to make any kind of generalization like that.

I look at my scores from these tests in the 20's & they don't get me down that much. The scale certainly gives some indication of a "harder" exam; that -15 netted a 170.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
Ha! This makes me feel a little better. I just took the Oct. 97' test this morning and scored terribly on LR, which is usually my stronger section.

Hey Jedi, one thing I was going to add is that my LR scores improved from the PT's in the 20's. The more recent LR is a little more direct..hard to find a word for the SLIGHT change in that section. They seem less wordy in the more recent exams..
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN