Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT prep course  (Read 2878 times)

PurplePug

• View Profile
Re: LSAT prep course
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 09:31:44 PM »
Hi PurplePug!
would you let me know how to get such a big discount?  Many thanks in advance!

I didn't do anything special; they were just offering a discount at the time I signed up. There are only 10 people in my class so perhaps they were attempting to fill seats.

Weezy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »
There is always a sale at the PR website about a month before they start doing classes. It's basically a surefire way to fill seats.

LawSchool2011

• blurgh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »
Hi all.
I am taking a prep course for the 3rd time. I am done with them and they aren't necessarily helpful for me at this point. They forced me to study in between my work schedule but I always ended up not doing the hmwrk at the end knowning I won't be able to be ready by what ever LSAT I was studying for. I am now at my last bit of hope. I am seeking Tutoring or this specialized course called [redacted] LSAT. Does any body have suggestions or know anything about this company? http://[redacted].com. or should I go back to my prep course (TM) to get tutoring there? Money is tight as always but I'm willing to spend the money to get a great score. I am on the cusp of 159-162s. I wanna break the 165.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Derek

--post edited by EC

Mitchell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 11:47:31 PM »
Hi all.
I am taking a prep course for the 3rd time. I am done with them and they aren't necessarily helpful for me at this point. They forced me to study in between my work schedule but I always ended up not doing the hmwrk at the end knowning I won't be able to be ready by what ever LSAT I was studying for. I am now at my last bit of hope. I am seeking Tutoring or this specialized course called [redacted] LSAT. Does any body have suggestions or know anything about this company? http://[redacted].com. or should I go back to my prep course (TM) to get tutoring there? Money is tight as always but I'm willing to spend the money to get a great score. I am on the cusp of 159-162s. I wanna break the 165.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Derek

Is this "specialized" course specialized in something other than the LSAT?  If not, it doesn't sound that special.

--post edited by EC
Mmmmmmmitchell

LawSchool2011

• blurgh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 12:02:02 AM »
Hi Mitchell, Thanks for replying.

They only focus on LSATs. They work by email and send you personally tailored study material. They say they only use LSAC approved questions, so basically only PrepTest. They say they will go through 40 preptest for 170hrs with you. All the instructors have scored about 177. The part that makes sense to me is that they use all LSAC approved questions, however, saying all their instructors score above 177 seems so arbitrary. I mean. why not 172 like TM? I am just suspicious. Their website is.. snazzy. haha. what do you think?

Mitchell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 12:03:08 AM »

They only focus on LSATs. They work by email and send you personally tailored study material. They say they only use LSAC approved questions, so basically only PrepTest. They say they will go through 40 preptest for 170hrs with you. All the instructors have scored about 177. The part that makes sense to me is that they use all LSAC approved questions, however, saying all their instructors score above 177 seems so arbitrary. I mean. why not 172 like TM? I am just suspicious. Their website is.. snazzy. haha. what do you think?

I think you work for them.
Mmmmmmmitchell

LawSchool2011

• blurgh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »
what? are you kidding???  so you have no suggestions?

angioletto

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »
Has anyone ever done a Powerscore weekend class? 16 hours over 2 weekends.

Law School Podcaster

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »
user has been banned AGAIN for spamming.

--post edited by EC

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »

I think you work for them.

Banned.  See the rules about shilling.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4014472.0.html