Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: any gulc waitlist movement?  (Read 3478 times)

raheeltransfers

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: any gulc waitlist movement?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 02:23:52 AM »
The regular WL is unranked within itself; and  The Priority WL is unranked within itself.  However, the PWL pool is favored over the regular one. TO my knowledge, as of today, Aug 5, no one has been admitted off the WL thus far in the cycle. Lets all of us who are on WL (does not matter what kind) keep in touch and immediately post anything here if we do hear something. This will help the rest of us.

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:50:45 AM »
I was on the GULC waitlist last year.  If you are on the Preferred Wait List you should be hearing something by the end of the month (July), if on the regular Wait List you most likely will not hear back until mid-late August.

Well... it's august now and all I heard was "reply to this email if you want to remain on the preferred waitlist."

raheeltransfers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »
My earlier fear were not all that unfounded.. It is Aug 9th -- and no one, no one has been admitted from the W/L...

I believe Gtown is done.

raheeltransfers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »
Its Aug 14 today, someone has yet to be admitted off waitlist. A friend who was on regular W/L recvd essentially a ding via email today. My email says the class is oversubscribed and if you want to wait more on the PWL, you can...
Any thoughts? Will any of you wait more or are you set on your schools ? pls post..

I was on the GULC waitlist last year.  If you are on the Preferred Wait List you should be hearing something by the end of the month (July), if on the regular Wait List you most likely will not hear back until mid-late August.

Well... it's august now and all I heard was "reply to this email if you want to remain on the preferred waitlist."

gmasonlaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »
I haven't replied to their e-mail, and I don't want to.  I think the wait list thing was BS to begin with.  They should have just sent out different levels of rejection letters.  For example, Thank you, but you aren't qualified to be here or ... Thank you, you are over-qualified, but he we have no space.....

deexod

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 08:41:44 PM »
Some people just get under my skin