Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School Transfer Book- The Art of the Law School Transfer  (Read 18178 times)

scoop333

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Law School Transfer Book- The Art of the Law School Transfer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 09:33:19 AM »
Greetings law school transfer applicants.  As the Spring semester winds down and finals are on the horizon, anxiety is on the rise.  I want to wish all potential transfer students good luck on your exams.  Please feel free to ask questions regarding transferring on this thread, and I will try my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability.  I will be in studying for the bar exam this summer so please allow me some time to respond back to your questions and inquiries.  Stay motivated and focused!!

Best of Luck,

Seth
Co-Author, The Art of the Law School Transfer

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »
This book is so retarded. You can get the same information in a much more concise fashion by reading Arrow's post on TLS. No idea why anyone in his/her right mind would buy this book.

Not to mention- didn't this guy transfer TO UF (or something well outside the t14)? He doesn't sound like much of an expert on the "art of transferring" at all considering his transfer school is a toilet.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »
HEY! THIS MAN AND HIS BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!(without his adive I never would have transfered from BS into the best and largest lawschool in the county!  :D )

This book is so retarded. You can get the same information in a much more concise fashion by reading Arrow's post on TLS. No idea why anyone in his/her right mind would buy this book.

Not to mention- didn't this guy transfer TO UF (or something well outside the t14)? He doesn't sound like much of an expert on the "art of transferring" at all considering his transfer school is a toilet.

scoop333

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 11:18:53 AM »
Thank you for the support.  I am glad our experiences and advice were able to help you get into the school you wanted.  It's great to hear success stories!!  Regardless of what school you transfer to, transferring is still a grueling process with so many unknowns.  Our goal was to make these unknowns known by appealing to all different types of transfer students.

coto29

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »
Isn't Cooley the largest law school in the country?

HEY! THIS MAN AND HIS BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!(without his adive I never would have transfered from BS into the best and largest lawschool in the county!  :D )

Not to mention- didn't this guy transfer TO UF (or something well outside the t14)? He doesn't sound like much of an expert on the "art of transferring" at all considering his transfer school is a to

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
thats what she sai..... :o

Isn't Cooley the largest law school in the country?

HEY! THIS MAN AND HIS BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!(without his adive I never would have transfered from BS into the best and largest lawschool in the county!  :D )

Not to mention- didn't this guy transfer TO UF (or something well outside the t14)? He doesn't sound like much of an expert on the "art of transferring" at all considering his transfer school is a to

coto29

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 01:51:13 PM »
You're a weird guy, man.  "Smiley face guy". Are you drunk when you are on LSD?

Regardless, the book profiled on this board is useful on a basic level.  Some of the info covered is common sense, but much of the info provided is hidden and relevant as well.  I bought it and read it, it was worth it.  The tables and samples are especially useful.

It will not change your life, however, ultimately you effort and choices are what will allow you to transfer.  Use all the resources you can find, including this book.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »
did it get your out of Apalachia?

You're a weird guy, man.  "Smiley face guy". Are you drunk when you are on LSD?

Regardless, the book profiled on this board is useful on a basic level.  Some of the info covered is common sense, but much of the info provided is hidden and relevant as well.  I bought it and read it, it was worth it.  The tables and samples are especially useful.

It will not change your life, however, ultimately you effort and choices are what will allow you to transfer.  Use all the resources you can find, including this book.

coto29

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 05:44:34 PM »
I'll tell ya in about 6 weeks.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »
fair enough. Should I plan to play "swords" with you on bathroom break or you going to one to the peewee sized lawschools?

I'll tell ya in about 6 weeks.