Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School Transfer Book  (Read 657 times)

scoop333

• View Profile
    • Email
Law School Transfer Book
« on: July 20, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
Greetings, about a year ago a group of transfer students and I went through the process many are discussing on this board now. We went through all the issues, problems, frustrations, and flat-out unknowns.

As a result of our search, we decided that our frustrations were not the way this process should be.  There’s plenty of help for students who want to enter law schools as 1Ls.  There’s not much except for this Board, and a few others for students who are thinking about transferring.

Over the past school year, my roommate and I have been diligently researching schools, interviewing Admissions Deans, and obtaining first-hand personal accounts of others who tackled the transfer process in our attempt to provide a guidebook on what we felt is the best way to attack the law school transfer process.  Without the knowledge and insight provided by this Board, we strongly believe that we would not have been as fortunate in our own transfer experience.  The posts on this very board helped to shape the way we chose to structure this guidebook. 

The Art of the Law School Transfer: A Guide to Transferring Law Schools is slated for official publication in August of this year. Check it out at http://www.amazon.com/Art-Law-School-Transfer-Transferring/dp/1888960302/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248115964&sr=8-1.  Looking forward to your comments and feedback and hopefully our research and experiences can help you get into the school of your dreams.