Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Question on Studying for Sept or Dec  (Read 594 times)

candylover

• View Profile
Question on Studying for Sept or Dec
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:55:55 AM »
Hi All,

I have been studying on and off for the LSAT for a while now. I took the June test and because of my luck I was sick on the day of the test and performed poorly thereby cancelling my score for June.

The thing is is that I am unsure of how to study for the test the next time. Since I already took all of the practice tests to prep for June what do I do now - do I:

1) review LSAT books and then for the last month take prac tests over and over again
2) simultaneously review LSAT books while taking prac tests for the next 2 months

- Also would 3+ hours of studying per day be enough? I work a 9 - 6 mon through fri

I would be very grateful for a detailed response back...thank you to any and all those who reply to this I really appreciate it!!!!!

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Question on Studying for Sept or Dec
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 11:27:37 AM »
That's a tough position.  When I was studying for a retake, I still had about 25 tests to use.  I think that you should retake some tests that you haven't taken for a while, and hopefully you won't remember the questions.  But you need to keep up endurance.

I would suggest your first strategy, but don't totally ditch the PTs right now, and don't totally ditch the review books closer to the test.  If you have the Bibles (which I used), they would be very good to review.  If you scoring where you want before the June test, don't get too crazy with the studying.  3 hours a day seems like overkill.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 08:32:19 AM »
september test be hardest ever.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile