Got accepted to my second choice so I am not be too disappointed with the way things have gone, but I have been on the waitlist for my top choice since April. There have been three updates all of them saying the class is full. However, the school is keeping the waitlist open until August 10th. Anyone out there in a similar position, or who has some experience with this I would love to here from you. I am not holding my breath for an offer but I would like to hear there is hope at this point.
Waiting to get off waitlist