Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: RESOURCES  (Read 390 times)

Lauren1213

• View Profile
RESOURCES
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »
Are there other resources available to help make a final decision as to where to go to law school?  I've visited the schools, researched to no end the schools' websites and faculty members and rankings for different things, but is there another website besides this one that might be able to offer student/lawyers' opinions?

Thank you so much for the help!

roadkilllaw

• View Profile
Re: RESOURCES
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 02:49:12 PM »
Are there other resources available to help make a final decision as to where to go to law school?  I've visited the schools, researched to no end the schools' websites and faculty members and rankings for different things, but is there another website besides this one that might be able to offer student/lawyers' opinions?

http://www.top-law-schools.com is amazing. But beware, be ready for brutally honest opinions.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »
Why are you having problems deciding?
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »

Besides this one?
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French