Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Blueprint materials for sale  (Read 1609 times)

ThanksAlot

• View Profile
    • Email
Blueprint materials for sale
« on: July 07, 2009, 03:57:49 PM »
I have all my materials from last year's blueprint course I took. I scored a 164 on the LSAT, went up from a 151, the course really helps, no need to explain that much.

Included will be 4 lesson books, 1 book with practice LSATS, maybe about 15 of them with answer key.

All materials will be completely erased and binded, will be good as new (actually better because the glue they used to keep the books together SUCKED, getting it binded will save you a lifetime of trouble)

They are going for over $500. I will sell them for $200 + shipping costs. Please reply to imaginelennon44@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

popvtechonda

• View Profile
Re: Blueprint materials for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:34:29 PM »
hey wondering if you still had the blueprint book set? email me at popvtechonda@yahoo.com im interested in them.

lavron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:41:00 AM »
It's cool dude!!!! Thanks for sharing...

bobbydigital

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 12:20:34 AM »
I have the same blueprint course materials.  Like the original poster said, they were really helpful.  I just wished I would have bought them used.  No need to spend so much on the new stuff. 

I'll sell for $50!  I'm in Orange County, Ca.  Willing to mail, though.  Send me a message if you're interested.  Thanks!

Khill1388

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »
Do you still have Blueprint for sale??? I want it ASAP .......mail me at kimhill2u@hotmail.com thanks!!

erickagrimes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 01:39:44 AM »
Soo.. i think this is not for sale anymore?? i'm terribly late for all these books!  :-[