Law School Discussion

Problems studying for the LSAT.............should I be nervous?

Okay well I've been studying for the LSAT for 5wks now and I'm still having trouble focusing on the questions enough to do them in a desirable time frame.  I often end up completely zoning out. After every 2 or 3 questions I find myself staring into space. It took me over an hour to get through 26 arguments. I don't plan to take the test until December, but I fear that my speed will never increase.  Did anyone else have this problem? If so how did you deal with it?

Re: Problems studying for the LSAT.............should I be nervous?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
Those were some pretty good suggestions you guys.  I tried the finger thing today & it seemed to help a bit.  I also plan on trying to build up my "focus stamina" it seems like that might be the biggest help to me in the long run.  If anyone has anymore suggestions I'm wide open! I'll try anything!  ;D

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »
Those were some pretty good suggestions you guys.  I tried the finger thing today & it seemed to help a bit.  I also plan on trying to build up my "focus stamina" it seems like that might be the biggest help to me in the long run.  If anyone has anymore suggestions I'm wide open! I'll try anything!  ;D

Keep trying the finger thing, the more you do it the beter its gets. Good luck!

just some guy

• WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:37:48 AM »

As a favour to the board, I'm qouting this to be used in someone's sig line.

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »

As a favour to the board, I'm qouting this to be used in someone's sig line.

LOL