Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can one transfer from Whittier to better schools?  (Read 4030 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Can one transfer from Whittier to better schools?
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »
Whittier is a strange law school. They don't offer criminal law the first semester year like other law schools do. The acting director of admissions Tom McColl is very defensive and hostile in his conversations and does not like to answer questions to prospective students. He is very secretative about the law school. He just recently graduated Whittier himself and it appears that Whittier was so hard up for a director of admissions, they hired Tom McColl right fresh out of law school without any experience. He has terrible customer service skills. He is rude, mean and just a nasty horrible person. Tom McColl is a glimpse into the future of how Whittier law school will treat you if you decide to become a student there; they will treat you bad with no respect. Choose another law school.   

Glad to see your not the type of person to hold a grudge or anything.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

GueritaPeloChino

• View Profile
Re: Can one transfer from Whittier to better schools?
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »
Whittier Vs. Western State. Any thoughts? I'm on the waitlist at Chapman, but right about now I really need to make a decision. Thanks.