Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Chicago RD  (Read 7536 times)

uchi11

• View Profile
Re: Chicago RD
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »
yes, please share, any info from current students is greatly appreciated...I can't speak for anyone else but I'm kind of clueless about the  move and I really don't have all that much time to make it.  Also, do you know anything about how transfers do at OCI?

finderskeepers

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 03:56:12 PM »
ocs has pretty much stopped giving us information on how students do at oci

uchi11

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »
I meant kind of like anecdotal from past years?

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
Has anyone been able to setup their CNETID?

finderskeepers

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »
I meant kind of like anecdotal from past years?

Yeah sorry I really have no idea.  I don't currently know any transfers here, so I can't even ask them.  Is the school pairing you up with 3Ls who transferred or anything like that to ask for advice on things like this?  I know they emailed rising 2Ls to ask for peer mentors.

OneTimeUse

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »
Newly accepted students should log into the admitted students forum because there are some transfer students looking for roommates in Regents.

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »
Newly accepted students should log into the admitted students forum because there are some transfer students looking for roommates in Regents.

I haven't received a user/pass for the admitted student's forum and cannot create a CNetID. 

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 12:15:10 AM »
Hey everyone!  I'm a 3L (or at least I will be when I finish writing a paper...), thought I would drop in to say hi.

For housing, if you're not into living in Regents (I wasn't), consider grad student housing.  Generally the buildings are somewhat older and less snazzy, but considerably cheaper.

I found housing via craiglist and am living in the same rented condo all three years.  It was a good move for me.

Anyway, most of us hang out in this thread (although the name really should be changed).  Long, but lots of good reading (and we all know you want to procrastinate from doing something else!).  Come over and chat!
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.

ToTransferOrNot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:40 AM »

I haven't received a user/pass for the admitted student's forum and cannot create a CNetID. 

I was able to do the CNetID thing quite some time ago. Regarding the admitted students board, e-mail McKellop, she'll tell you the info (I don't feel comfortable giving it out myself.)

TrumpWho??

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »
Just received an admissions email from Chicago :D