Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: From T4 to T1 or T2  (Read 1709 times)

txlawstdnt

• View Profile
From T4 to T1 or T2
« on: July 06, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »
Has anyone here successfully transferred from a T-4 school to a T-1 or T-2 school (or know of anyone who has done this)?  How did you go about doing this?  What school did you end up going to (anything in the T14??)?

Thanks

lrb2010

• View Profile
Re: From T4 to T1 or T2
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »
There's a whole section on the students/graduates portion of the site dealing with transfers.

sara199

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 03:43:47 AM »
Full head and neck movement with normal muscle strength. Normal shoulder movement. Full use of arms, wrists and fingers. Complete paralysis of lower body and legs. Upper body strength will vary depending on level of injury, but the lower the level, the stronger the upper body strength and balance.  babysitting games psp games A T4 injured person will have good strength in the chest muscles, however this will get progressively weaker the higher up the injury. Sympathetic nervous system may be compromised, possibility of Autonomic Dysreflexia.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »
Full head and neck movement with normal muscle strength. Normal shoulder movement. Full use of arms, wrists and fingers. Complete paralysis of lower body and legs. Upper body strength will vary depending on level of injury, but the lower the level, the stronger the upper body strength and balance.  babysitting games psp games A T4 injured person will have good strength in the chest muscles, however this will get progressively weaker the higher up the injury. Sympathetic nervous system may be compromised, possibility of Autonomic Dysreflexia.

banned for spam
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

scoop333

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:31 PM »
I transferred from a T4 to a top 50 school...feel free to message me.

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »
I've met a few people at my school who have done this.  From what I know, they're doing fine at my school.  If you did well at your previous school, you should also be fine. 

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 06:22:49 PM »
Florida State accepts a ton of transfers each year (like around 60) and I've met a few from the T4, so it's possible.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

RandyJ51

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
I'm currently at a T4 and I got into a T20. Feel free to PM me.