Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What book should a beginner start with?!  (Read 1864 times)

Gambit

• View Profile
Re: What book should a beginner start with?!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 03:16:38 AM »
Hi Mike,

It's really nice of you to include the disclaimer, but it's clear that your only motivation in creating an account and posting on this board is to drive consumers to your new startup LSAT company. But why would a beginner want to learn from other beginners like you who have no LSAT teaching experience?

I see what you're trying to achieve ($$$$), and I want you to know that I'm here to help out. There's a lot that goes in to being a good shill, but if you play your cards right, it can really pay off.

Rule #1: Don't engage in premature ejaculation.

You're putting up a link to your website on your second post??? That's way too obvious!! What you need to do is make a good fifteen to twenty posts offering "helpful" advice to the real LSAT students on this board, and then casually slip in a link to your website when the time is just right. You need to establish credibility as a poster first--then you'll be in a much better position to herd up the sheep.

Trust me, I'm here to help, and I don't want you to fail on this board like so many other shills have in the past.

Love,

Gambit

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »
Where's Wolverine?  :)

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 07:33:34 AM »
This made me lol.

The Mark

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »
I would be interested to know how the powerscore bibles compare, in terms of material and strategy, to the testmasters course material. I'm taking a testmasters course now, but when it's through, I plan on using the powerscore bibles as my self-study material mixed with the testmasters material.