This may just be my personal experience, but I've come across many people like these when I was in college. So I was just wondering if its likely for me to still see these things in law school...
1. 'I-am-too-smart-for-this class/school' kids in class who always interrupts the class by 'participating too much'(often talking nonsense)
2. Drunk people(usually asleep) in class (I once belonged to this category, meh )
3. Macho dudes demonstrating their manliness by engaging in public fist-fighting
4. People wearing pajamas/underwears to class
5.People who literally lives inside of the library and the frustrated librarian lady
6. The ones that never show up in class but still manages to get by
7. Your neighbor who always seems to be high
8. Porn-watchers in the library
1. Good God, yes, and they tend to be oblivious that we're all laughing at them. Actually, one of our gunners was called out by a prof last semester on the last day.
2. I'm sure drunk people showed up on St. patrick's day, but I haven't seen anyone obviously drunk. Although I have fallen asleep a few times in some classes.
3. I've only heard rumors of this.
4. Pajama pants, maybe.
5. I work at our law library, so we have the regulars, but I wouldn't say they live
inside of the library.
6. Replace never show up with never pay attention and that constitutes most of my friends.
7. I think there's a rapist living in my apartment building.
8. Hey, if you know the right places to hide, I'm sure you could get away with it. Not that I have...