Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 2-Hour Free MBE Tutorial  (Read 1193 times)

nybartutor

• Bar Exam Tutor in New York
    • View Profile
2-Hour Free MBE Tutorial
« on: June 28, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »
I provide tutoring for the MBE to students one-on-one, and in small groups. I'm located in New York, and from now until the exam, I'm intending to hold a 2-hour session each Sunday (from 2:30-4:30) covering 1 topic per week. Practice multiple choice questions on that topic will be reviewed, and any questions that have come up while studying will be addressed.  Occasionally topics will be combined, such as Criminal Law/Criminal Procedure, and Contracts/Sales.

The sesssions are free and are meant to provide students with an opportunity to determine whether private tutoring will benefit them in reaching their goals. There is, however, no obligation to obtain private tutoring, and anyone is free to come to all of the sessions simply to review what they are learning on their own.

If there is any demand, the next session will take place on Sunday, July 5th, with the topic of Criminal Law/Criminal Procedure.  I'll likely limit the group to 10 students, as the public space at which I intend to hold the session will not accommodate very large groups. The tutorial takes place at 550 Madison Ave at a public space called the Sony Public Atrium.

If this is something of interest to anyone, feel free to e-mail at ssilver0210@hotmail.com to RSVP.

Best,

Sean
--Sean

Tutoring available for both the MBE and NY essay portion of the exam.  Tutoring is available online (using Instant Messenger or Skype) and in person (NYC only). Please contact ssiver0210@hotmail.com if you have any questions, or for more information.