Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Scores  (Read 1460 times)

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Scores
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »
After 5 years I believe that your old LSAT score is invalid isnt it? Hopefully "review" dosnt mean anything bad like they thought you cheated. Let us know how it turns out. Wishing you the best bud. Who knows mabey you were the only one there to get a 180  ;D

I got a notice that my LSAT score was on hold and that my scores cannot be released until further review. This is my second time taking it...the first time was about 5 years ago. Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean that possibly I did BETTER this time around, so much that they have to REVIEW my file? Just trying to be optimistic....

casandra

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »
Dang. I just called and they are in the process of purging my old score and that's why its on hold. I was kinda hoping it WAS  because they thought I cheated. :)

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »
Yeah, every 5 years or so they purge the old scores. The good news is that you have at least one active score, I believe your transcripts and LOR's stay active indefinitly. Which was higher the old score or the new one? Hopefully the new one since the old one is dust now, it would suck if it were vice-versa! :o

Dang. I just called and they are in the process of purging my old score and that's why its on hold. I was kinda hoping it WAS  because they thought I cheated. :)

casandra

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »
They still haven't posted my score yet....so I am waiting patiently, trying not to throw up.

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »
I remember having to wait for mine when I took in. It can be nerve wrecking if you let it. I'd just relax if you can untill it comes in. How long did it take for results last time? Is this a lot longer? When they told you that they were purging your old score did they give you any time expectation for the new one to come out?

They still haven't posted my score yet....so I am waiting patiently, trying not to throw up.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 10:48:00 PM »
I got a 161  ;D

-2 on LG
-6 on LR #1
-5 on LR #2
-10 on RC

sucks I couldn't do better on Reading. Damn that damn fractural geometry.