Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When did LG section get easier?  (Read 517 times)

SoulinNeed

• View Profile
When did LG section get easier?
« on: June 25, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »
People always say that the LG section in newer LSAT tests are easier, does anyone know when this change took place? I want to start studying on Preptests with harder LG sections, but I'm not sure what the cutoff point is.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: When did LG section get easier?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:20:18 PM »
The tests in the 40s are easier for LG.  Use the purple and red book (the tests in the 30s) for games.  Those are tough.

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:47:47 AM »

I noticed your signiture shows a double digit lsat score improvment in a single testing period. How did you pull that off? Its awsome and I love to know your secret on it!  :o

The tests in the 40s are easier for LG.  Use the purple and red book (the tests in the 30s) for games.  Those are tough.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »
Well, I did take a prep course in preparation for the June 08 LSAT, but I had a lot of bad things going on in life, and even though I was prepared, it just wasn't my day.  Actually, my test scores were higher and more consistent going into the June test. My avg going into June was a 173, while it was maybe a 170 in October.

The difference was various things.  I was much more careful about my testing environment.  I wasn't lax at all with time or where I was doing my practice tests.  I also got the LR and RC Bibles.  I got the RC Bible about three weeks before the October test, and that actually helped me a lot.  A lot of good suggestions.

I noticed your signiture shows a double digit lsat score improvment in a single testing period. How did you pull that off? Its awsome and I love to know your secret on it!  :o

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:01 AM »
well it definitly looks like the strategy paid off. Great job on the improvment!  :o

Well, I did take a prep course in preparation for the June 08 LSAT, but I had a lot of bad things going on in life, and even though I was prepared, it just wasn't my day.  Actually, my test scores were higher and more consistent going into the June test. My avg going into June was a 173, while it was maybe a 170 in October.

The difference was various things.  I was much more careful about my testing environment.  I wasn't lax at all with time or where I was doing my practice tests.  I also got the LR and RC Bibles.  I got the RC Bible about three weeks before the October test, and that actually helped me a lot.  A lot of good suggestions.