Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAC Just Emailed Me with a Hold on Score- Those with Experience Please Read  (Read 1513 times)

hopeful1985

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hi guys. Ive been anxiously waiting for my score back and I recieved this email from LSAC yesterday:

A hold has been placed on your file because you did not sign either your LSAT admission ticket, your LSAT answer sheet, your registration, or your report order form.  A form letter has been sent to you.  Please complete, sign, and respond as instructed on the letter.
Im just wanting to know if anyone else has been in this situation and whether or not that delayed getting their score back. If it did, how much longer would it take?

Im pretty sure I followed ALL directions that were read and Im pretty confident everyone at my testing site probably got this email as well because we were placed in a large auditorium and the proctors seemed a little haphazrd at best. The testing site ran well but a lot of little things were off like the time we started and stuff.

Anyway any help is appreciated! I plan on over nighting the  letter back to LSAC.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
You would have to expect it to be somewhat delayed, who knows how long.

casandra

• View Profile
At least they provide you with a reason....this is what I received:
Your June 2009 LSAT information cannot be released because of a hold on your file or delay in score reporting.  Once the hold or delay has been resolved, your LSAT information will be available under the LSAT tab in the LSAT Status section of your LSAC online account at www.lsac.org.  Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available under LSAT Documents.

contrarian

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hi guys. Ive been anxiously waiting for my score back and I recieved this email from LSAC yesterday:

A hold has been placed on your file because you did not sign either your LSAT admission ticket, your LSAT answer sheet, your registration, or your report order form.  A form letter has been sent to you.  Please complete, sign, and respond as instructed on the letter.
Im just wanting to know if anyone else has been in this situation and whether or not that delayed getting their score back. If it did, how much longer would it take?

Im pretty sure I followed ALL directions that were read and Im pretty confident everyone at my testing site probably got this email as well because we were placed in a large auditorium and the proctors seemed a little haphazrd at best. The testing site ran well but a lot of little things were off like the time we started and stuff.

Anyway any help is appreciated! I plan on over nighting the  letter back to LSAC.

I got one of these the first time I took the LSAT.  It was because that statement that needs to be written at the start of the exam ("I am who I am, and I swear it' all that I am...blah blah blah") actually needed to be written, whereas I had printed it.  I honestly could say that on that test day that I hadn't used cursive in at least 10 years, and probably more like 20 years. 

Anyhow, I managed to scribble out the passage and sent it back to them.  No problem.